We are hiring! Meet @ Zondax
We are a front line engineering team in the blockchain space, building innovative B2B software solutions centered around the principles of decentralization.
We build back-end tech solutions for the leading projects in the cryptocurrency space, delivering an agile and creative approach to the ever-evolving problems of a fast-growing industry.
Our diverse team brings a detail-oriented approach to the software creation process, customizing its methods for the needs of a multi-varied partner base.
We are growing quickly and are constantly on the lookout for open-minded, people curious and passionate about technology. Always innovating. Never stop learning.
What we are looking for
What you 'll do:
- Build distributed, scalable and highly performant, software to handle our rapidly growing user base using the most appropriate languages and tools,
- Design, develop and implement data visualization and analytics tools and data product.s
- Work extensively with open source technologies
- Extend and maintain our core data infrastructure and existing data pipelines and ETLs
- Provide best-practices and frameworks for data testing and validation
- Ensure reliability and security of data
- Support, creation and maintenance of modeling framework that can be used to easily deploy models to production
- Work on the systems performance, scalability and reusability
- Teamwork! Collaborate with the other Zondax teams to deliver high-quality products and services in the blockchain/cryptocurrency ecosystem.
What you 'll need:
- Curious and researcher personality, who always is looking to learn more.
- Ideally 2+ years of coding experience with Rust or Golang.
- Familiarity with open source development and ETL pipelines
- Sound understanding of cryptography, math and data structures
Nice to have:
* Don't worry if you never worked with it, here, you can learn!
- Blockchain experience (any chain)
- Kubernetes hands-on experience
- Multithreading programming
- Timescale or Postgres experience
- Experience with multithreaded applications or Dapps is highly appreciated
Easy to apply! Share your resume >> [email protected]
Zondax is an equal opportunity employer 🌍. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Zondax collects and processes your personal data to handle the application process. We would like to expressly point out that sensitive data in the application, such as health data, trade union membership, conclusions about ethnic origin or religion, are undesirable. If you nevertheless provide us with such data as part of your application, you do so on the basis of your explicit consent, which you can revoke at any time with effect for the future. We will not take this sensitive data into account when evaluating your application. More information you can find here: https://zondax.ch/privacy-policy.