We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The ideal candidate must have a proven record of accomplishment in managing the operations of software development, implementing engineering tools and knowledge of the software development process to streamline software updates and creation. Passion for Blockchain and its application is highly valued.
The ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with our Software Engineers and Data Scientists to identify the infrastructural needs of the company
- Architect and implement world-class deployment processes and systems
- Automate the infrastructure that is going to be needed for the Developers
- Set up the data storage, retrieval, and processing real and virtual infrastructure that our massive inflow of data needs.
- Solve challenging scalability problems in close collaboration with our Developers.
- Make sure the performance of our servers is appropriately monitored at all times.
- Stay informed on new, relevant technologies and test the promising ones to make sure we don’t miss out on game-changing opportunities to improve our infrastructure.
- Construction of software lifecycle automation pipelines;
- Preparation of environments and toolset for data engineering
What You Bring
- Min 3+ years as DevOps Engineer role in high tech environment
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD and Zero trust security model
- Linux knowledge, config, fs, users, backup
- Kubernetes, Hashicorp Terraform & Vault, Cloudflare, ArgoCD
- Experience with datacenter and hybrid cloud provider deployments, Hetzner, ovh, aws
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent business analysis, project and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, in
- Fluent written and spoken English language
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering equivalent experience
- Rancher/Lens experience (nice to have)
- PostgreSQL, operation and backup/restore experience (nice to have)
Who We Are
We are a front line engineering team in the blockchain space, building innovative software solutions centered around the principles of decentralization Innovation, curiosity and precision are part of our DNA. We build back-end tech solutions for the leading projects in the cryptocurrency space, delivering an agile and creative approach to the ever-evolving problems of a fast-growing industry.
Our diverse team brings a detail-oriented approach to the software creation process, customizing its methods for the needs of a multi-varied client base.
We are growing quickly and are constantly on the lookout for open-minded, curious individuals who have a passion for technology. If you would like to work on the front-line of innovation and contribute to a variety of projects where you'll never stop learning, get in touch with us now.
Zondax is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.