Front-End Developer Team Leader
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our team to work on a variety of leading projects in the blockchain environment, by further developing the front-end of our products. We are looking for someone who has a good sense of design / UX. The ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams. Passion for Blockchain and its applications is valuable and appreciated.
What You'll DoThe incumbent will build and manage user-facing and internal products to serve large amount of information:
- Designs and develops front-end software solutions
- Translates designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Builds reusable components and libraries
- Develop new user facing features
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Test all the written code before each release
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience with coaching junior employees on the technical aspects of the jobs, as well as in coordinating on the day-to-day task
- Quick-thinking, hands-on approach with an attitude to problem solving
- A strong sense of design and aesthetics, paired up with an eye for detail
- Sound knowledge Typescript
- Experience with Figma, Storybook and / or Chromatic is a nice-to-have
Who We Are
We are a front line engineering team in the blockchain space, building innovative software solutions centered around the principles of decentralization. Innovation, curiosity and precision are part of our DNA. We build back-end tech solutions for the leading projects in the cryptocurrency space, delivering an agile and creative approach to the ever-evolving problems of a fast-growing industry. Our diverse team brings a detail-oriented approach to the software creation process, customizing its methods for the needs of a multi-varied client base. We are growing quickly and are constantly on the lookout for open-minded, curious individuals who have a passion for technology. If you would like to work on the front-line of innovation and contribute to a variety of projects where you'll never stop learning, get in touch with us now.
Working at Zondax
We are natively remote. Our team is distributed across the globe and our communication, processes and collaborations are fully adapted to a remote environment.
We keep inclusive and welcoming environment with no discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
Our goal is to generate the environment in which people can develop and share their ideas and are encouraged to discuss and try them.
We always seek to know more. Here you will be able to learn and apply the most innovative technologies, develop new skills and grow fast.
We bring together professionals from different cultures, backgrounds, fields of experiences, and mindsets to create and innovate together.
We believe the best ideas are born when a person loves what they do to such an extent that it no longer feels like a job, but a way of life.
Zondax is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Zondax collects and processes your personal data to handle the application process. We would like to expressly point out that sensitive data in the application, such as health data, trade union membership, conclusions about ethnic origin or religion, are undesirable. If you nevertheless provide us with such data as part of your application, you do so on the basis of your explicit consent, which you can revoke at any time with effect for the future. We will not take this sensitive data into account when evaluating your application. More information you can find here: https://zondax.ch/privacy-policy.