Our team is growing fast, that’s why we are currently looking for several profiles, among those, an Embedded Systems Engineer. If you are interested in joining Zondax to work on the frontline of blockchain innovation, please read the full description below and share your CV with us!
Embedded Systems Engineer ( C/C++ & Rust )
We are looking for an Embedded System Engineer to join our team. We are looking for someone with the following qualifications and skills:
- Independent and proactive, you take ownership of your work
- At least 2 year experience in C/C++, including embedded systems
- Previous experience in microcontroller and bare-metal projects
- Good understanding of Rust no-std limitations
- Electronics or computer science background
Nice to have:
- Questions! We like curious people 🤓
- Rust Embedded experience a plus
- Trusted execution environment experience (SGX, Trustzone)
- Yocto / OpenEmbedded / Kernel level configuration
- Applied cryptography
What it’s like to work at Zondax:
If you join our team, you will most likely never be bored: you will work on the frontline of innovation, contributing constantly to different projects, while working with nascent technologies.
At Zondax, everyone is a leader despite their title or role. We have a flat organizational structure, where we value autonomy and a self starter mindset and where everyone takes ownership of what they are doing. Next to that, we embrace innovation and we are open minded, curious people that like to think outside of the box.
We are natively remote: our team is distributed across 9 countries and our communication, processes and collaborations are fully adopted to a remote environment.
Do you think you’re a good fit for our team? Please send us your CV / Github Profile to [email protected] and don’t forget to mention what role you are applying to!