a) Personal data
b) Data subject
d) Restriction of processing
i) Third party
2. Name and address of the controller
3. Collection of general data and information
4. Contacting us through our website
5. Routine erasure and blocking of personal data
On its website, Zondax AG makes available on request a newsletter which you can subscribe to. By registering for this newsletter, you declare that you are willing to let us store your email address and deliver the newsletter to you. We use your email address solely for delivery of our newsletter or for purposes you have given us consent to carry out. You may cancel the newsletter at any time via a corresponding link directly in the newsletter or by sending a message to [email protected].
7. Rights of the data subject
a) Right to obtain confirmation
b) Right of access
Any data subject affected by the processing of personal data concerning him or her shall have the right, granted to the same by the EU body issuing directives and regulations, at any time to obtain, free of charge, access to stored personal data concerning him or her as well as a copy of this information. Furthermore, the EU body issuing directives and regulations grants the data subject access to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or category of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data is not collected from the data subject, any available information as to its source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Furthermore, the data subject shall have the right to be informed as to whether or not personal data has been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. Where this is the case, the data subject shall also have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
Should a data subject express the wish to have right of access to this information, he or she may at any time consult an employee of the controller.
c) Right to rectification
d) Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
Any data subject affected by the processing of personal data concerning him or her shall have the right, granted to the same by the EU body issuing directives and regulations, to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies and where the processing is not necessary:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2) GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) GDPR;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- the personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) GDPR.
In the event that one of the aforementioned grounds applies, and a data subject shall wish to demand erasure of personal data stored by Zondax AG, he or she may at any time consult an employee of the controller. The employee of Zondax AG shall without delay arrange for the immediate erasure of the same. Where Zondax AG have made the personal data public and are obliged pursuant to Article 17(1) GDPR to erase the personal data, Zondax AG, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers who are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure of any links to, or copy or replication of, this personal data. This shall not apply where processing is necessary. The employee of Zondax AG shall, on a case-by-case basis, arrange for the necessary measures to be implemented.
e) Right to restriction of processing
Any data subject affected by the processing of personal data concerning him or her shall have the right, granted to the same by the EU body issuing directives and regulations, to obtain restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of its use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
If one of the aforementioned conditions applies, and the data subject wishes to demand restriction of personal data stored by Zondax AG, he or she may at any time consult an employee of the controller. The employee of Zondax AG shall then arrange for the restriction of processing.
f) Right to data portability
g) Right to object
h) Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
i) Right to withdraw consent to data processing